Help Me Layout My Door Panels For Glassing

its going to be (6) 6.5s and (6) tweeters. i like this layout how i have it now, i guess it will work, but i kinda want to have a handle to pull the door shut with. any ideas? im limited as i cant really fit any mids in the lower left door panel (where its blank) because they will hit the side of the seat.....

the whole to the right of the 6 black rings at the top of the panel (the rings that go over the tweets) is the factory door handle, i want to leave that in its stock location.

DSCF2184.jpg

DSCF2226.jpg

not to sound like a dick or anything but you shouldnt have that many speakers lol all straight doesnt look right TO ME everyone has there own opinion but yeah.. try puttin (4) 6.5's instead of six it will give u more room to play with but if u really want six you should tilt some of them that shit will look hot!

i like the tweets where they are in the last pic. thatll look good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Doesn't look right with them straight and having a curve on the panel. Try and work with the natural lines of the door. It will complement the factory lines of the car.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i did 6 in my doors this weekend, i did 6 across the top and 2 at the bottom spaced evenly apart. maybe something along them lines tilted at a angle for direction..and you could make it all flow with the door instead of being straight cut across like i did mine

DSCF3504.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

When i think of your doors, I am reminded of this build.

http://www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=4990

Maybe borow some tips from the pics. That is kinda what I would do on your doors with all that to fit.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!