Second Skin Audio

box for 2 HDC312s ~30Hz

bassfreake

I was playing around on SecondLife and built what the box I plan on making will look like when it's done (mostly as far as like positioning and size and all that jazz not so much color) and here's what I came up with... what yall think?

subboxforHDC312s_001_zps3b83dfa1.png

subboxforHDC312s_002_zpsd68ee3f0.png

here's the dimensions

Height - 16
Width - 36
Depth - 19

1 port
8" diameter
35 Length

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Are those dicks in the background? LOL

I take it you like playing really low stuff?

lmao I have no clue wtf that is in the background I was at a public building site but they sure look like it wtf... and yea I like my deep bass lol mostly though I just started lower and figured if I don't like it it's alot easier to cut and get higher than buy new longer pipe and get lower

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Did you just use Gmod to do a model of your box?

I say tune higher, like 36hz, AQ/SQ work better tuned higher

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Did you just use Gmod to do a model of your box?

I say tune higher, like 36hz, AQ/SQ work better tuned higher

nope I used SecondLife lol it's a Sims style game that lately though I mostly just use to do stuff like this to be able to actually see something I want to build before I build it

My Build Log

:popcorn: *awaits TeamHT genius response

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

:popcorn: *awaits TeamHT genius response

where's this genius response you speak of? :-( I was kinda waiting for that to come too

My Build Log

Archived