I had the same problem.. My belt was making noise even when it got wet on rainy days...

My friend adviced me to get $15 Good Year belt and I havent problems with it since then...

Before I repleaced it I had some $25 auto zone belt and it was worst than stock...

Good Year FTW!

goodyear4060960.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Well all the stuff I use is oem stuff so I didn't think the quality of it should have been bad

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

A/C pump locking up? sometimes the bearings get shot and it will lock up and release and so on

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I had the same problem.. My belt was making noise even when it got wet on rainy days...

My friend adviced me to get $15 Good Year belt and I havent problems with it since then...

Before I repleaced it I had some $25 auto zone belt and it was worst than stock...

Good Year FTW!

goodyear4060960.jpg

That is one crazy lookin belt

A/C pump locking up? sometimes the bearings get shot and it will lock up and release and so on

How do I figure this out?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Good Year FTW!

goodyear4060960.jpg

I had a "squeel" problem, i even replaced all the idler pulleys and the tensioner, the only belt that wouldnt make noise was the gatorback. if i remember it was around $50 for my truck.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

yup, gatorback... I had the same problem. I replaced the belt, still squeal, I replaced idler pulley, still squeal, I replaced the tensioner, still squeal... I replaced the belt with a gator, NO PRBLEM.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived