subaru18 Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 Are there any companies that make basically a 6.5 inch subwoofer or a even smaller subwoofer. I know that Steve had RF 6.5 subwoofers in his door, so I was wondering if anyone knew of anything like this or even smaller subwoofers like 4".
Ray Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 focal makes a 5" 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Forevrbumpn Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 I really like the Tang Band Neo subs, they start off at 4" and they have a kick ass 6.5" high xmax sub, and the newer 8" neo sub... If you want to get wild, they have neo, and ferrite 6x9 subs, and a ferrite 8x12" subwoofer check em out on , www.Partsexpress.com I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 eu 700 6.5in any smaller..i dont know how it can make sub notes?
mrwigglezdj Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 there is a guy in ATL. GA. that runs 4 6.5"s for his competition setup around here where i live, and does 145-150 all day long, the subs are made by ED aka elematal designs (sp) :^ Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
frankbe Posted November 12, 2006 Report Posted November 12, 2006 I have the balck ones I am not sure what comp to get next Rockford powers or infinti kappas
BIG LEE (ENGLAND) Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 hi i run 3 focal 5ws utopia subs in my dash they are very very good and ideal for midd/sub bass up front :construction:
stratusrt01 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I have an eD EU700 on the way that we're going to play with.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 11, 2007 Report Posted January 11, 2007 I have an eD EU700 on the way that we're going to play with.i have a pair i got 2 weeks ago, the coils keep rocking and they make an annoying poping sound(at around 50watts, more power and the noise gets worse). Thats eD for ya....
stratusrt01 Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 Wow, I was planning on putting about 300 watts to it, we'll see what happens. eD doesn't have the best QC I've ever seen. :rip_1:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.