6.5 subwoofer

subaru18

I really like the Tang Band Neo subs, they start off at 4" and they have a kick ass 6.5" high xmax sub, and the newer 8" neo sub... If you want to get wild, they have neo, and ferrite 6x9 subs, and a ferrite 8x12" subwoofer

check em out on ,

www.Partsexpress.com

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

there is a guy in ATL. GA. that runs 4 6.5"s for his competition setup around here where i live, and does 145-150 all day long, the subs are made by ED aka elematal designs (sp)

:^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaloManiac

I have an eD EU700 on the way that we're going to play with.

i have a pair i got 2 weeks ago, the coils keep rocking and they make an annoying poping sound(at around 50watts, more power and the noise gets worse). Thats eD for ya.... :sad:

Archived