CNF Kevosinn Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 no only 2 amps *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CortezDTV Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I see good score with half power! My box is a fair amount bigger than yours; I didn't realize your at 15 cubes after displacement SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
TeamHT Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 I thought it was 13^3 before displacement? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 15 before** displacement. Idk if its a good score or not to be honest im still learning a lot as I go. Im not really that worried about numbers as long as it chokes you out. Im way more into having a demo vehicle that I can beat on for hours with no problems rather than worrying about numbers! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
TeamHT Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Sealing will help you a lot for that too. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CortezDTV Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 A bigger box will get you more efficiency too; if your speakers can take it SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 for now im running a 3500 per woofer but eventually I might jump up to around 5-6k per driver. thats way down the road though *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CortezDTV Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 It's a lotta money on amps lol I'd love to run 4 amps but I have other priorities is my 65 stang..... But you could always rebuild the box and make if bigger if you have the room. 3 to 4~5 cubes IMO. Yes a lot of people will say 16cubes is to big for 15s but if they have the motorforce and suspension you can run with it! Can you fit a bigger box with more port too? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 22, 2013 Author Report Posted April 22, 2013 It's a lotta money on amps lol I'd love to run 4 amps but I have other priorities is my 65 stang..... But you could always rebuild the box and make if bigger if you have the room. 3 to 4~5 cubes IMO. Yes a lot of people will say 16cubes is to big for 15s but if they have the motorforce and suspension you can run with it! Can you fit a bigger box with more port too? I could fit it if I built in the truck. Im going to run this for now but eventually change it up down the road! you know how it is haha btw your build is bad ass! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
CortezDTV Posted April 22, 2013 Report Posted April 22, 2013 Thanks; I've been watching you've been ahead of me for a while, I've been getting ideas here and there I wanna do ur go pro mount but I think my car shakes to much lol I know how it is, tuned in for rebuild Just playin man I just wanna see this thing sealed off put up some numbers in the 155 range at least SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.