PS3 Games; BLOPS II, MW3, Madden '13, Nascar '11 *Package Deal Price Drop*

Do not try to manipulate our conversations and prices stated, I keep all PM's until the deal is done. Cheap motherfuckers always want a handout.

Here's the new deal, $70 shipped gets you all four games, I know there's no market for NASCAR, just take it as a free gift.

EDIT: This is a public apology to "mr505". I misread a post and actually did give him the price asked for. A different deal was discussed via PM. My bad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I apologize for that, read Madden and MW3 as one. I was merely going off your PM about the others.

Since I misread it, I will give you the price stated if you're still interested. Sorry about the heated response, lowballers are rampant these days.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Do not try to manipulate our conversations and prices stated, I keep all PM's until the deal is done. Cheap motherfuckers always want a handout.

Here's the new deal, $70 shipped gets you all four games, I know there's no market for NASCAR, just take it as a free gift.

EDIT: This is a public apology to "mr505". I misread a post and actually did give him the price asked for. A different deal was discussed via PM. My bad.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• 5 months later...

Archived