I.V Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 wtb used dc 7.5k shipped price please 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
08tahoe Posted February 12, 2013 Report Posted February 12, 2013 DC is having an amp pre-sale right now: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161115-dc-audio-amplifier-pre-sale/
I.V Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 thank you but im looking for a used one some hard times right now 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
corona_jeff Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 I doubt you will find one used for less the the current presale price.
I.V Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 I doubt you will find one used for less the the current presale price. ill see if i can get the money before you guys close the pre-sale prices 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
08tahoe Posted February 27, 2013 Report Posted February 27, 2013 Here is one: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163269-dc-75/#entry2365280
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.