Second Skin Audio

Fi Bls Pulling In Instead Of Pushing Out

TarponPride09

so I've finally ran my power wire from the kinetik to the stock battery under the hood. everything was fine on the way to school this morning but afterwards I was playing some music when I realized that it wasn't nearly as loud as before. I look back and I see that they are sucking in and not pushing out. I checked the phase on the T2000.1 and on the head unit. I haven't changed anything. does anyone ave any insight on this dilemma

thanks

its just your eyes.

There is little to no difference weather they are in or out of phase when you get up to that level of bass.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

get a battery 9v prefered and take the speaker wires and touch them to the bat, and if they go in there there out of phase if they go out then there in phase

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived