Stay away from DDMtuning LEDs, they are junk, they have a very high failure rate. I ordered a good 26 bulbs iirc to do my exterior lights on my car and about half of them failed, some bulbs have burnt out leds, some flicker, some dont work at all.

Also keep in mind if doing any blinkers, you should buy load resistors for each blinker bulb so that your blinkers blink at normal speeds, or buy an LED flasher which is the easier way to go about it (if one is made in the same style as your vehicle requires).

Stay away from DDMtuning LEDs, they are junk, they have a very high failure rate. I ordered a good 26 bulbs iirc to do my exterior lights on my car and about half of them failed, some bulbs have burnt out leds, some flicker, some dont work at all.

Also keep in mind if doing any blinkers, you should buy load resistors for each blinker bulb so that your blinkers blink at normal speeds, or buy an LED flasher which is the easier way to go about it (if one is made in the same style as your vehicle requires).

I'm on my 4th set of hids from DDM. After they outsourced their product manufacturing to china they are crap.

I ordered ddmtuning's 3157's for my car, and they started smoking. I had resistors and everything.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I'm on my 4th set of hids from DDM. After they outsourced their product manufacturing to china they are crap.

Umm ive been using and installing their HIDs for years, they always came from china.

80+ % of brands that are non OEM HIDs come from china. However DDM does not stock most in the usa and are drop shipped from china, where some companies actually have stock in the usa, but are still coming from china.

• 1 year later...

I'm in the market for Waterproof Orange LED strips, and a lot of the ones I see are either scary cheap or not a true orange color, how do I know if it's really orange or if it's some amber knockoff that they call orange? Who makes the top of the line LEDs?

Knowledge is the greatest tool in any garage. It's also the most priceless, and most easily shared. icon_nuts.gif

Here's my latest build.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/181273-89-c1500-build-log/

• 2 weeks later...

To continue not adding a full nother thread. Wasnt there a place to get a full interior kit, or was it only purchase what you need like on Super bright?

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

To continue not adding a full nother thread. Wasnt there a place to get a full interior kit, or was it only purchase what you need like on Super bright?

There are a few places online to look but it's hit and miss. Let me get to a laptop where I'm not mobile and I'll try and get some links for you.

Archived