Second Skin Audio

Sub Question

why do they have to be hella expensive? i thought greg said they were out starting day of CES? either way i'd still run them if i was in a space crunch.

also look at the kicker ones

Edited by Accordman

one more thing i was just thinking of, if i have about 8 inches of depth under there, hell even 7 1/2, i could still do my dc's but would the box be big enuf for two 10"S if i have maybe 20" width, 35" length and possibly 8" heigth, i just wanna get the most amount of bass i can with the space i have

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

not sure how it would sound.

never done an install under it.

what about taking your seats out and fitting a box behind it?

cant, i have not much space back there as it is, and i have to take 4 ppl to school every day (wtf, only 1 of the ppl im related too, not right...im no taxi!!) but yea, i just want the most bang i can get with the space i have...i like alot of bass, i had a idea of putting a box on the seat and havin a 15" would have been great, but that isnt gonna work

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

why do they have to be hella expensive? i thought greg said they were out starting day of CES? either way i'd still run them if i was in a space crunch.

also look at the kicker ones

i have the kicker subs, they get pretty loud, but are shitty for lows, i looked on the re site and still no news on the shallows, if it comes down to runnin shallows id like to run the re's, but idk!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

i wana say the level 4 12" mounting depth or 10" mounting depth is 6.5 " so if you got 7.5" then i think you're fine.

level 4 10" mount depth = 6.25"

12" = 6.75"

15" = 8"

18" = 9"

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i wana say the level 4 12" mounting depth or 10" mounting depth is 6.5 " so if you got 7.5" then i think you're fine.

lvl 4 10" mounting depth is 6.25, the 12" is 6.75" ive heard those babys get loud and sound good doing so, but i dont kno if there is enuf space for a nice ported box for 1

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

damn logan.. it sounds liek to me, you ahve a fuckin migrane going on... fuck brotha... :) what yr ford do you have? and what model?

its not a migrane its a gd bullet in the head, its a 04 f-150 fx4, i love the truck alot, but cmon ford, why not make it easy for me...i REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!! i wanna go with a dc lvl 4, but idk if ill have enuf box for a single 10 or 12 under the seat, i think i can make the amps fit somwhere else...but then again no damn room for a second battery...fuck ford...USE THE SPACE BETTER!!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg