Second Skin Audio

Sub Question

ok, so i wanted to run a dc lvl 4 15" and make a box on my seat, but i found out today i need the seat space for yet another person i have to drive around on a daily basis so here is my dilema...i have to have bass, its a must....so is there anyway to make all this fit, under the seat of a 04 f-150 extended cab, i plan on running a rockford 800.4, rockford tb1k, and possibly two 12" rockford shallows? dont know i guess i have to go shallows to make them fit, so what brand should i run, and can i make all that fit under the back seat of the truck?? any suggestions would b great..thx

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok, so i wanted to run a dc lvl 4 15" and make a box on my seat, but i found out today i need the seat space for yet another person i have to drive around on a daily basis so here is my dilema...i have to have bass, its a must....so is there anyway to make all this fit, under the seat of a 04 f-150 extended cab, i plan on running a rockford 800.4, rockford tb1k, and possibly two 12" rockford shallows? dont know i guess i have to go shallows to make them fit, so what brand should i run, and can i make all that fit under the back seat of the truck?? any suggestions would b great..thx

and if i can fit more than 2 that would be even better, plus, i might be able to mount the amps (cause i think there bout same in size) possible under the 2 front seats, idk but i can look

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PAIR-Fosgate-P3SD2...1QQcmdZViewItem

anyway i could fit 3 or 4 of those under the back seat, the seat is in 2 parts, so maybe i could put 1 sub on 1 side, and 3 subs on the other...but then where would i put the amps..oh the decisions!!

what about making where u put ur feet, like a amp rack with a strong piece of plexi or something on it, idk im just trying to brain storm, the more bass the better imo, but im limited on space

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

you can always get a probox?

rather expensive though.

or get you a sheet or 2 of MDF and make you one to fit behind the seat ;) and mount your amps under the back seat :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im not wanting to cut a hole in the back, nor can i use a box cause i carry around my quads and what not, the back seat does not come down (wtf ford) i love my truck and im not bashing, i was thinking that since those re's arnt out yet, and since im sure there gonna be hella expensive, how bout i put both amps one on the ground, one mounted to the seat under the single cushion, then put 3 10"s unless i can fit 12"s under the big part, my question is tho, the rockfords come in either dual 4 or dual 2 ohm, is there anyway to make the 3 subs, whether there dual 4 or 2, make them 1 ohm final load? cause thats what i need for the t1k

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

im not wanting to cut a hole in the back, nor can i use a box cause i carry around my quads and what not, the back seat does not come down (wtf ford) i love my truck and im not bashing, i was thinking that since those re's arnt out yet, and since im sure there gonna be hella expensive, how bout i put both amps one on the ground, one mounted to the seat under the single cushion, then put 3 10"s unless i can fit 12"s under the big part, my question is tho, the rockfords come in either dual 4 or dual 2 ohm, is there anyway to make the 3 subs, whether there dual 4 or 2, make them 1 ohm final load? cause thats what i need for the t1k

3 dual 4s wires to 1.333 i think.

i mean 2.66667 ohms.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

3 dual 4s wires to 1.333 i think.

off the t1k that should b about how much power, ive heard from several ppl that the t1k makes 1500 watts at 1 ohm...plus how good would 3 10"s or 12"s sound under the seat? would it get loud?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

off the t1k that should b about how much power, ive heard from several ppl that the t1k makes 1500 watts at 1 ohm...plus how good would 3 10"s or 12"s sound under the seat? would it get loud?

not sure how it would sound.

never done an install under it.

what about taking your seats out and fitting a box behind it?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg