Jump to content

two 15 inch "audio buns"


Recommended Posts

Posted

Purplesyrup, I got one for you coming up........and i thought i seen it all.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Posted

this is one of the best ive seen

55_zps5fecf6dc.png

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

Posted

sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS - $120 (BELLA VISTA )

3Mb3Lc3Fc5I45K15H3d29707b9e9f5e911b57.jp

I AM SELLING MY sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS THEY WORK VERY GOOD THEY HIT HARD ASKING 120 CALL ME

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet, pay retail for some 10 year old subs, and that enclosure is just incredible

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

I think it is hilarious that people are like this is a blah blah blah competition amp. You add the word competition to the product and it instantly gains $100 in value.

How in the hell do you have an item, with it's named printed right on it no less, and still manage to spell the name wrong?

I dont even fuck with CL anymore. Had two lil 16 year olds try to rob my once when I was selling some AB 12's.... They were real tough and wanted to jack me, until I let the grip of my 1911 play peak a boo with them.

That is freaking hilarious. What 16 year olds go and try to jack an adult? Did you ask them if they were stupid or something? Bring a bat to a gun fight, idiots.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

You know you are a car audio geek when you go to craigslist to get some amusement :D

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

I have 1 question for you, Why buy 2 Q Power 15"s online for $127.00 + free shipping, when you could get this.....

15" Q Power sub - $200 (Vinita)

3L33If3Hd5G35Kd5Jfd2ad2c186b52ffb19d5.jp

15" Q Power sub in a ported 19X16X16 box open to trades and offers $200

Trades I am interested in:

Chevy 6 lug 5.5 bolt pattern 16" rims

Sony, Canon, Toshiba, etc. camcorder

Truck toolbox that sits in the bed

Tools

Audio Deck with screen

Laptops

Smartphones



Text anything you have to offer, including cash offers

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS - $120 (BELLA VISTA )

3Mb3Lc3Fc5I45K15H3d29707b9e9f5e911b57.jp

I AM SELLING MY sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS THEY WORK VERY GOOD THEY HIT HARD ASKING 120 CALL ME

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet, pay retail for some 10 year old subs, and that enclosure is just incredible

I have 2 of the 12" on the right in my trunk right now :peepwall: lol good news is though that I only payed $50 for the set of 2, so there's my excuse :D

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Posted

if this doesn't show the times are tough right now, i dont know what does.

Dual XD6210 CD RECEIVER FACEPLATE - $20 (Joplin, Mo)

Dual XD6210 CD RECEIVER FACEPLATE

3Ke3L63oc5I55K95Mdd2426b1964528a91d9a.jp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Up for sale is a DUAL XD6210 faceplate. IN GREAT CONDITION AND PERFECT
WORKING ORDER. FULLY TESTED AND READY FOR MORE GREAT ROAD ACTION. THIS
ITEM IS USED WITH NORMAL SURFACE WARE SHOWING, SUM'S UP TO BE A GREAT
DEAL FOR YOU. Features:

CD-R compatible

Last position memory

High-speed audible track search

8x Oversampling

1-bit D/A converter

Keyless CD eject

Five selectable EQ curves

Programmable turn-on volume

Blue/white liquid crystal display

Clock

Bass boost

4x52 Watts peak power output total 208 watts..

XS-power1.jpg

Posted

sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS - $120 (BELLA VISTA )

3Mb3Lc3Fc5I45K15H3d29707b9e9f5e911b57.jp

I AM SELLING MY sony xplod 12 INCH SUBS THEY WORK VERY GOOD THEY HIT HARD ASKING 120 CALL ME

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sweet, pay retail for some 10 year old subs, and that enclosure is just incredible

I have 2 of the 12" on the right in my trunk right now :peepwall: lol good news is though that I only payed $50 for the set of 2, so there's my excuse :D

I wasn't hating, just specifying that those subs are from like the year 2000, and he's trying to get almost retail for them, im not including the box because that thing is all cracked and held together with duct tape

XS-power1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...