optima for car audio

Thanks for the reply guys but I think I'm going to give the optima a try he said to just give him 20 for them

LOL good luck with that. when you're stranded on the side of the road with a battery that is notorious for having cells go bad, you'll be like "oh i should have listened to those guys".

whats the fucking point of ASKING for advice and then NOT taking it when you hear something you dont want to hear? literally pointless to waste internet bandwidth by doing that. i've seen it so many times its not even funny anymore.

for $20 i would try them any time of the year. but at that price it only means one thing

That's what I'm thinking but idk its just 20 he told me if anything happends to tell him and he'll bring me another one

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

for $20 i would try them any time of the year. but at that price it only means one thing

That's what I'm thinking but idk its just 20 he told me if anything happends to tell him and he'll bring me another one

now in wondering if youre just trolling us.. $20 is not even core charge and even give you warranty?

now in wondering if youre just trolling us.. $20 is not even core charge and even give you warranty?

Maybe they are the cores & his friend pockets the $20?

3d7304fe.jpg

Try to get five, by the power you want to run!

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I am hearing you guys and I do understand( I wasn't aware that it would be bad enough to leave me stranded) but its 20 for a group 31 sure its cheap as hell, he told me to stop by and pick any optima or interstate battery I want

I told him I want an agm group 31 battery that has screw post and the sc31ds is what he says will work

I am aware that once I go up to 5K that I should buy trusted batterys

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Archived