Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im from Cincinnati. Hoping to go to a comp in Columbus sometime this year. Wish i could make it to the one this month but finding a better job is more important at the moment.

build log in sig

Will check your log out. Hope to see you at a show this season

thanks im not really expecting to put up anything high. just really looking to check the competition scene out and maybe learn a few things im hoping the end of june or the end of august @wet audio
If you come up sometime and dont want to pay just to meter let me know. I have term lab, just usually dont bring out to shows with me...goes for you also mobile :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Im from Cincinnati. Hoping to go to a comp in Columbus sometime this year. Wish i could make it to the one this month but finding a better job is more important at the moment.

build log in sig

Will check your log out. Hope to see you at a show this season

thanks im not really expecting to put up anything high. just really looking to check the competition scene out and maybe learn a few things im hoping the end of june or the end of august @wet audio
If you come up sometime and dont want to pay just to meter let me know. I have term lab, just usually dont bring out to shows with me...goes for you also mobile :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Hoping I can do the same or better numbers at the show this week. I paid a shop for 30 mins and my db's dropped from a 145.0 to a 142.6 :/ couldn't find out why. I swapped out all of my rcas and didn't use the same flash drive I used to compete. But I'll have it this weeke d. No reason why my #'s should have went down, if anything they should go up. I added a tach so I can run at 2k and ran a few more grounds. Hoping to pull a 46 if everything goes roght

Posted

Did you do a 145 with their TL? If not it may not be calibrated correctly. My only downfall is I no longer have a meca stand at my disposal...piece of dry wall smashed it lol.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Yeah I did a 45 at the show on alum creek rd. I used another meter and did a 42.6 but I had numbers as high ad a 44 and low as a 41 on it. They were everywhere so I think their netter may have been messed up or outdated. I'm not sure

Posted

Im from Cincinnati. Hoping to go to a comp in Columbus sometime this year. Wish i could make it to the one this month but finding a better job is more important at the moment.

build log in sig

Will check your log out. Hope to see you at a show this season

thanks im not really expecting to put up anything high. just really looking to check the competition scene out and maybe learn a few things im hoping the end of june or the end of august @wet audio
If you come up sometime and dont want to pay just to meter let me know. I have term lab, just usually dont bring out to shows with me...goes for you also mobile :)

I may need the term lab soon.....


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

Im from Cincinnati. Hoping to go to a comp in Columbus sometime this year. Wish i could make it to the one this month but finding a better job is more important at the moment.

build log in sig

Will check your log out. Hope to see you at a show this season

thanks im not really expecting to put up anything high. just really looking to check the competition scene out and maybe learn a few things im hoping the end of june or the end of august @wet audio
If you come up sometime and dont want to pay just to meter let me know. I have term lab, just usually dont bring out to shows with me...goes for you also mobile :)

Sweet thanks man :good: ill let ya know what comes up its kinda looking like the august show but ill probably pay to compete just so i can get the full experience. Plus i just sold my subs so i can save for some new ones so we'll see what happens.

Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166486-alexs-02-intrepid-budget-build/

2 12" SKAR Audio VVXv2 d4 @ 1ohm

vvme qa-d1500

Pioneer Head unit deh-8400bh

2 Kenwood KFC-1693PS 3-Way 6.5"

2 stock sail speakers/tweeters (Infinity premium stock)

Polk Audio DB351 3.5" (upgraded from a factory 2.75" speaker or something weird like that dremeled to fit)

2 Sony Xplod XS-R6944 6" x 9" 4-Way's

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Time to revive this thread!

Fairly new member here and located in Ohio. Any of these guys in the thread still active? I've seen a few members on the forums since I've been here with location as Ohio so I'm assuming some are. Anyone in the Touchdown Jesus area like myself? Hope to meet some people with time in the Bass game and make some friends.

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

Posted

OHIO!

Joseph/Columbus (Westerville)

Don't know if I can be classified as a true basshead, but I scour the forum frequently. My setup is pretty mild, sounds good to me though, can be seen in my sig. Currently been more worried about keepin the prelude running than the stereo, but...

Westerville here also have wood shop also!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

Yeah I did a 45 at the show on alum creek rd. I used another meter and did a 42.6 but I had numbers as high ad a 44 and low as a 41 on it. They were everywhere so I think their netter may have been messed up or outdated. I'm not sure

I was there Jeep Commander silver!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1153 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...