jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 I've heard of it. Good place from what I hear
IH8PunkRok Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Never has an upset customer -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Swaggasaur Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 There's a car show in Nashville this weekend at the fairgrounds if anyone's interested. I don't think it's any kind of audio competition though BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Im from louisville. In bullitt county. Sort of near Lab Customs, ghoagland, and T.A.G audio 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
LAB Customs Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Hell yeah Ghoagland and lab audio and swaggasaur that's not too bad of a drive. We'll have to ge together sometime and work on systems Yea lets get together 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Hell yeah Ghoagland and lab audio and swaggasaur that's not too bad of a drive. We'll have to ge together sometime and work on systems Yea lets get together Agreed. 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
T.A.G. Audio Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I'm also in the highlands! Ghoagland, fosgatelife, and the member lab customs make up a kind of team thing called Lab Audio. Louisville area bangers is lab. We could use some more members if anyone is interested. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Sweet stuff guys. Fosgate, where at in Bullitt county? I lived out there for 18 years
FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Sweet stuff guys. Fosgate, where at in Bullitt county? I lived out there for 18 years I live in hillview. The GOOD part of hilview, lol. Well, its more like pioneer village 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Lol I hear ya on that. Wife used to live over there in hillview across from the firehouse there at the bypass. I lived in mt Washington for 18 years now I'm out in Jefferson county, I'll never move back to mt Washington. Hated it there, too much damn drama, had to get outta there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.