jandsaudio Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Looking to see who all here is from KY/ Southern IN. Little bit about myself, names justin,22 Louisville born and raised. Beautiful wife and handsome little boy. Maybe some of us kentuckians can get together sometime for demos/shows or help on each others rides. I work 3-midnight or later 5 days a week but am off alot of weekends and sometimes full weeks for shutdown at the factory. Let me know KY SMD
zack_e89 Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 I'm in southern indiana, but I'm over an hour west of louisville. I'm ten minutes from Kentucky though. 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
jandsaudio Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 I'm in southern indiana, but I'm over an hour west of louisville. I'm ten minutes from Kentucky though. What town man? An hours not to bad haha
LAB Customs Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 im from louisville 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
Swaggasaur Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Ft campbell. Technically it's Kentucky haha BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Hell yeah Ghoagland and lab audio and swaggasaur that's not too bad of a drive. We'll have to ge together sometime and work on systems
IH8PunkRok Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 im in louisville spend a lot of my time in jeffersonville IN though friend has a shop up there -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Sweet stuff man, what shop he have in jeff? Go up there some but not very often. Hey punkrok, you live out towards fern creek?
IH8PunkRok Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I live right by the university The shop is called top notch auto works -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.