FosgateLife Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 I sware... Hahaha i hate my team mates. Im trying to explain to them that my old RF Punch 75 25 to Life is underrated. The birthsheet said 600+ and they think no company would rate an amp at 500 watts less than rated.. So we ALWAYS argue over that. Hahaha. Im a forum warrior whoops 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
jandsaudio Posted March 8, 2013 Author Report Posted March 8, 2013 Lol I hear ya. Check this one out, I'll try to post the link or pictures. Guy here in fern creek has 2 12" type rs in what looks to be a prefab box and an alpine 1000w amp and wants "650 firm" ?lmao says its over $1000 in equipment and don't lowball him haha o really??
Brandon15zzz Posted March 8, 2013 Report Posted March 8, 2013 Ay that rf amp is good little amp. My first amp was a rf451s i still have it I use it as a grill lol. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Snoopdan Posted March 9, 2013 Report Posted March 9, 2013 Checking in. Brandenburg here, but I roll in the 502 alot. I own 502soundscene.com as well. Here is my setup. Can Tricks Available http://www.snoopdan.com Team Bangn' on a Budget
jandsaudio Posted March 9, 2013 Author Report Posted March 9, 2013 O yeah I remember snoopdans jeep, was at the Meca comp a few years back at Carl caspers and remember seeing your jeep there and recognizing it from watching all the YouTube videos lol jeep is badass man. You have a build log on here?
FosgateLife Posted March 9, 2013 Report Posted March 9, 2013 Aww hell man! I wanna get in that jeep ! Oh yeah, were def gettin together one night. Ahah 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/
Brandon15zzz Posted March 9, 2013 Report Posted March 9, 2013 Hey guys bud is working on doing a MECA show every last Sunday of the month starting March 31st. At freman lake park which is in Elizabeth town Ky. He will be posting more info on it once he gets everything ready and set. Be sure to watch 502soundscene for updates and ill try to keep this updated here as well. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Brandon15zzz Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Buds having his next show on April 6th at freeman lake park in Elizabethtown kentucky. Anybody needs more info pm me. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Snoopdan Posted March 22, 2013 Report Posted March 22, 2013 Aww hell man! I wanna get in that jeep ! Oh yeah, were def gettin together one night. Ahah There is a build log video (of sorts) on www.snoopdan.com. Can Tricks Available http://www.snoopdan.com Team Bangn' on a Budget
Smurfboy Posted April 7, 2013 Report Posted April 7, 2013 <---Lexington KY! I'd love to meet with someone to hear their systems! I've always wanted to hear what Sundown, Fi, etc. sound like. I am Deaf myself (shock, I know, lol) and I love bass. I always have. Currently I have Solo X12 and ZX2500 but not yet hook up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.