i looked to see how even the coat was and then i slowly started peeling it off while it was still wet. if you wait too long it sticks to the tape and peals up the dip too.

so pill it off while wet, got it. I plan to plasti dip my truck two tone top half will be black dip and the bottom will be the original color

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

you can paint a layer once to get good coverage and let it dry, then paint another layer to give it a good coat but then peel the tape when it's still wet the second time.

a girl at my work got a new camaro and whoever put the racing stripe on did a SHIT job. wrinkles everywhere. they called them 'bubbles' and said they'd come out. of course she didn't know any better. she needs to let me do this

i looked to see how even the coat was and then i slowly started peeling it off while it was still wet. if you wait too long it sticks to the tape and peals up the dip too.

so pill it off while wet, got it. I plan to plasti dip my truck two tone top half will be black dip and the bottom will be the original color

that sounds sweet!

Haha dude that is seriously great work! I did a stripe on my suv but yours makes mine look shitty lol

Note since the picture I have 5% tint all around and oem fog lights :)

341090_116427005173333_457533887_o.jpg

i like to spray it all and not get any on the tape edge til i get a nice full coat then fill the rest to the tapes edge so its fresh and pulls easy

thats a great idea, i will try that next time.

Haha dude that is seriously great work! I did a stripe on my suv but yours makes mine look shitty lol

Note since the picture I have 5% tint all around and oem fog lights :)

341090_116427005173333_457533887_o.jpg

Still looks good though :) You ever thought about doing both sides instead of just 1?

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Archived