who's good?

bassfreake

right now im extremely happy with my comps. i just installed the sundown comps a few weeks ago and i like them better than my rainbows and my focals that i had. they are the best comp set i think i have ever owned

What model?

I'm not huge in Focal.

And Audison/Hertz are made in Italy, but they have US dealers.

Also, I'd advise against buying Audison, Hertz and Rainbow online. Lots of fakes and lots of sites claiming themselves as Authorized dealers, when they aren't.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I'm not huge in Focal.

Also, I'd advise against buying Audison, Hertz and Rainbow online. Lots of fakes and lots of sites claiming themselves as Authorized dealers, when they aren't.

doesn't the website for at least a few of them tell who are authorized dealers of they're stuff?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I'm not huge in Focal.

doesn't the website for at least a few of them tell who are authorized dealers of they're stuff?

Correct, Most let you look at a map to see the shops.

I'm not huge in Focal.

ok cool so just make sure if I do go with one of those brands to not get them anywhere that isn't on the website.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I'm not huge in Focal.

ok cool so just make sure if I do go with one of those brands to not get them anywhere that isn't on the website.

You got it man. Rainbow even has a banner that pops up warning you to not buy any rainbow speakers online anywhere. They do not have any online dealers.

I'm not huge in Focal.

You got it man. Rainbow even has a banner that pops up warning you to not buy any rainbow speakers online anywhere. They do not have any online dealers.

oh ok cool... is there any particular way to know which class of stuff from each dealer is better than the others? lol with DC it was easy they were numbered... and same with AQ/SQ... and just in general with subs it's usually relatively easy cuz within the same brand as the quality went up so did the wattages... so far in my looking at the brands that I've been suggested I haven't seen a whole lot of variance in wattage from one class to another within a brand or really even from one brand to another... what should I be looking for to generally be able to say this is higher quality than this? is there anything really to look for?

My Build Log

Hertz/Audison don't sell through Internet dealers period. Almost 100% sure Rainbow is the same way. HAT can be bought through an authorized dealer, 12Velectronics.com, maybe a few others.

Definitely due your research on the authorization of the product your looking at.

Woofersetc is an example of a site claiming to be authorized for Hertz, Audison, Rainbow, and Dynaudio(not sure about this particular brand).

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Archived