Second Skin Audio

need a designer for my box who else. does it

big- drew63

BHE http://www.bassheadsent.net/

And yeah, RAM seems pretty swamped right now. I am still awaiting a design I paid for 6 days ago. But I have worked with him before, so I am not worried about it, can just tell he is busy.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Throw your dimensions of what you have to work with, power you will be running to the the sub/subs, tuning preference, music you listen to, and anything else you might think it's important to add. Tons of guys on this site will whip up something for you.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Realistically anyone with some skill can design a box it really isn't rocket science. While there are mistakes that can be made those are usually done in the build process more than the design process, as long as a few basic rules of thumb are applied designing a box shouldn't be really that hard.

Throw up your max external dimensions, sub size, style of music you like, type of vehicle and power you are going to be running I am sure there are plenty of folks here who could help you out.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

http://db.tt/M0g7f1NM. I want to mount. Two 12"dc audio level 4 subs in the rear deck of my 63 impala. .with ether a 6" port of kerf port watever will sound better.. the port in between the subs . Im also gonna mount 6.5 with tweeter on each end of deck. The max mesurement is 36" wide x 11" height. X 23"depth. Now the subs have to be closest to back seat in depth. To be in rear deck. . I have a couple pictures of the easyest ways . But I want subs a little higher than box so subs can b flush with deck.. I think the box will be tuned to 30 to 35 hz. Im not sure . I listen yo a lot of old school n rap classic rock. Rancheras..lol.. thanxs for ur help I need somthing asap my bros making box in texas shipped to cali before he comes down in a couple weeks. Yhanxs . Can anyone help

Archived