READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

Being kind to one another and no more bashing noobs. Or others who ask questions. Like my momma taught me " If you can't say anything nice to someone. Just shut the h@## up and show some respect you little helldog. " Worked for me :).

If not n8 might remove our reason for being a man.lol

Soooo,

What was this thread about?

Taking it easy on the new guys so this site can grow in a positive way.

See...this is one of the things. He was being sarcastic.

And everyone who is saying stuff about Kranny are all people who have been here awhile, know him, and are also making fun in good sport. And some things being said are blunt. We know, you don't know. But this is where people are getting way too sensitive. Nate's message is received loud and clear. But with that comes social responsibility.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'd rather the new person, rather than be made to look like an idiot, kindly be led in the proper direction, so they come back,

Remember this, we are on this site a lot, it is easy to navigate for us, a new member likely has very little idea on how the site is layed out, understand how it runs and how to properly find things, hell look at the thread full of experienced members trying to figure out how to find their content after the "my content" glitch started,

Yes i know it is not rocket science, but when you start a new site it can take some getting used to, and if the easiest thing they see to do is post a question, that is what will continue to happen, repeated questions or not.

Another thing to add to this, is the search option on this site has pretty much never worked for me, at all.

I always get the same massage "No results found for 'anything im trying to search' for"

If a noob is having the same issue as me, he would probably right away just post the question in the forum, because no results were found on the topic they are searching for.

It does not matter what I type in, there is never any results.

and no im not doing it wrong,

XS-power1.jpg

I know Kyle was being sarcastic ht but I decided to answer it anyways. Yes I know the guys where just messing with kranny BUT to a new guy that doesn't know anybody on here coming into this thread seeing mods and other members attacking him makes us look like a bunch of dicks. Ya know what I mean bro. I don't want new guys to this site to have that kinda outlook on this place cause that makes us look no better than any other car audio site That's just my opinion tho. I like and get along with everybody here and have met some great people on this site.

^^^^

Its that time again. Time to remind everyone to lay off the new members. I've been seeing this far too much once again. Remember we were once all new here and we were once all beginning in this hobby. If a member posts a question that you feel is stupid, keep it to yourself. Either help or don't post. We all need to do our part to help the forum grow. Attacking new members for asking questions is not the way to do that. Just because you are anonymous on here(or think you are) doesnt mean you can act differently than you would in person. If you act the same way in person, you're just an asshole then. There will be repercussions for attacking new members. I do not know what yet but if you'd like to be the first to find out be my guest. Some of you, and some of you who have been here long enough to know better are really getting out of hand with this. The more you attack the slower we grow. The more we grow the more the site benefits for everyone. Do your part and lay off the new guys.

Oh and yes I am officially dubbing this the Kranny rule.

:nuts:

Archived