Misc. Sealed off trunk - '01Stratus *Gutted*

good Job man.. looks really nice and clean !

Thanks! More pics uploading still. Dang internet...

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

More pics

DSC_0096_zpsad7be468.jpg

DSC_0095_zpsd7a75ac4.jpg

Junk back in the trunk :P

DSC_0100_zps9d6e066d.jpg

VM That's my dang idle voltage when its 70 degrees out...

DSC_0104_zps56dcc0e1.jpg

Freaking love this HU

DSC_0101_zps1de97b0e.jpg

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

A lil bit of sexy ;)

DSC_0085_zps6ca871eb.jpg

DSC_0089_zpscc97b151.jpg

DSC_0090_zps9cc26174.jpg

DSC_0087_zps012dc8ab.jpg

DSC_0086_zpsc98cef17.jpg

DSC_0105_zpsf5774dfb.jpg

Videos tomorrow

I saw those beauty panels and was like "DAYUM!"

Seriously, that looks amazing! Great work! Those beauty panels don't bounce at all, do they?

EDIT: scrolled down, saw the rest of the pics. I have never seen an automatic transmission like yours with P R N D 1 2 3 4 but I want it :P:D lol my 2002 Intrepid has P R N D 3 L, it's not fun for a guy that likes manual transmissions

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

how u like this HU ? im thinkin about selling my 80prs and get some New one, since I got 360.2 to run active..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Bet your friends are like "Did a shop do this for you?", you probably be like "Nope, did this myself :)"

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I saw those beauty panels and was like "DAYUM!"

Seriously, that looks amazing! Great work! Those beauty panels don't bounce at all, do they?

EDIT: scrolled down, saw the rest of the pics. I have never seen an automatic transmission like yours with P R N D 1 2 3 4 but I want it :P:D lol my 2002 Intrepid has P R N D 3 L, it's not fun for a guy that likes manual transmissions

Nope, they don't bounce at all. They are very tight fitting. Can't even really tell where the seam is either unless I actually some someone.

And yeah it's called a Auto stick transmission (aka slap shift). It shifts fine when using it and everything but over time it really screws up the belts and all that jazz. I used it when I first got the car but barely use it now.

how u like this HU ? im thinkin about selling my 80prs and get some New one, since I got 360.2 to run active..

It's awesome. It's honestly everything that I had ever expected in a HU. It does have some xover features on it but I just cross everything at the amp. 35/35 no distortion on 40hz or 1khz through pre outs when set to flat. It has bluetooth, usb (rear), cd, aux(rear). There are 10 colors you can choose for screen and buttons or have it go through all of them. It is really easy to navigate once you use it a bit.

Bet your friends are like "Did a shop do this for you?", you probably be like "Nope, did this myself :)"

Exactly!!!! Everyone I showed it to can't believe I did this. They kept asking how I learned to do all this. I told them just by researching online. (Most don't know what a forum is lol) They still called bullshit on me. I'll just have to link them to this sometime. I just think it was hilarious when I hit a certain note a guy grabbed at this chest because he "couldn't breath", when this is nothing to some 150+ setups.

My family is really impressed which made this all the more worth it.

Nice build!

Thanks!! Your vids really helped out. I believe I linked to your t-nut video in the first page.

Archived