Instrument Cluster Issue

Alright so I started having this issue last summer, my instrument cluster gauges will all stop working, my driver window controls will only control the driver window. Also, when I shut the truck off, take the key out and open the door the radio will stay on. I am also unable to use the unlock/lock switch on both keypad and the door panel. This happened quite a few times in the summer, stopped for several months (thought I fixed it, had a bad relay under the hood). Started happening again lately and all the fuses/relays are good. However my speedo, and tachometer still works fine.20130217215804resized.jpg

had a simular problem with an 02 impala, lights flashing, cluster doing what ever it wanted door lock and window issues, after trial and error i got it fixed, first i had the pcm changed, that didnt fix anything, changed a few relays problems seem to have gotten better but came back, then my fuel pump went out and had issues with the air bag system, took it to a gararge happened to be owned by my brother inlaw, he tells me its the bcm. got it replaced and everything started working except fuel pump and air bag system got damaged becuase bcm was going bad sending voltage spikes. i had the pump replaced and a airbag sensor . everything is fine now. had all this done in november. id recommend having a shop look at it that you trust, befor you start to have more issues.

just to give you an idea of the cost.

pcm 400 with the part

bcm 589 with the part

fuel pump 425 with part

airbag sensor 75 with part

this was through family, if i got took for a ride, i dont know? but i would have hate to seen what it would have cost at the dealer.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived