Single Input, Bi-Amp, Daisy Chain, or all connected?

shepherd92683

Bummer Dude. Cablyguys got some good insight. I have been tuning my system the last couple days and started getting away from super loud(which the system can do) to as clean as i can get it. I have the DEH80-PRS and i Time aligned it, Auto EQ'd and just started tuning the 16 band EQ and songs are sounding amazing. Using like Eagles greatest hits and Linkin Park CDs with musical to help dial it in better. The drums sound like there in the car with you as well as vocals and other instruments. SQ is a wonderful music experience. I am glad i put all that work into sound deadening and system install. I still have the trunk to do but turning the bass down to match music instead of over powering it has been a nice change. Starting to think of a set of T3 comps for up front to increase SQ but want to run and tune what i have now to get it dialed in the best i can. Owning a DD-1 was the best buy for settings thats for sure. Just my story and 2 cents. I hope you get your system dialed in the way you like it.

Thats nice man. I am definitely looking for some sq along with heavy bass. I am just not sure how I blew my mid when I had it dialed in from what I had thought to be underpowered by not maxing out the gain (a bit lower than matching head unit voltage). Good news is I am getting a new mid for $80 so it could be worse. I really would like to get a 360.3 but they can go on a major sale before that purchase is made lol. There are many things I have done with my system over the last 2 years and will continue to do. I am only listening to it for my pleasure and dont do any comps with it. The only thing that holds me back just like most of us is the extra money to do it all with. I like what I've got, just need more fine tuning. DD-1 would certainly help out in my case!

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

Maxing voltage really doesent mean a thing. U could be all the way down on ur gain and still be deliverig full power. I think ur either clipping or running way over power. Imo. 1 thing i would suggest would be a dd1. Definatly a must have.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Archived