sweendog Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 A nickname that has stuck with the guys in my family. My last name is Sweeney.
Pro7 Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 A couple of my buddies made a clan called pRo7 a while back and I thought it sounded like a good username haha Edit: and I'm not trying to be cocky and say that I'm a pro or anything cuz I'm such a noob compared to most people on here! I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
newls1 Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 back in 2001 when i just bought my brand new LITERALLY off the show room floor Z28 camaro, i had to replace engine in it not even 7-800 miles later from my abuse then started all the fun @ ls1tech.com ,, So my new screen name at that time (newls1) had started I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
AI James Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 my work + my name = screen name on here old screen name = i was always on the forum and everyone would call me an asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.