Raptorman Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Mine originates from the movie Full Metal Jacket, my favorite movie of all time. One of the main character's names is Rafterman. Then I started playing a game called WoW and you could ride raptors as mounts in the game, so I changed it a bit to match like that. Kinda gay, but it stuck for me. How bout you? I've seen some interesting names on here. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Big-A Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Nickname from work 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
donovanl12 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Just an email I made a while back, now I use it for all accounts/forums
I.V Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 i think somebody post this in the past 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Raptorman Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 i think somebody post this in the past Feel like someone may have, couldn't find anything on it. Lol whoops! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
boom50cal Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I was in like the 5th grade when Battlefield 2 came out, and Future Weaons did a special on the barret .50 cal, and BF2 had it so my little fandom started for it. It's stuck threw a few forums and a lot of game accounts. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
RickyFriery97 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 name and the year of my first truck 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Kyblack76 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Me and the wife's name together, and the year married..... Yep, we are old... Blow us... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DubNDodge Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155098-how-did-you-get-your-username/ I like dubstep. Dodge is my favorite make of vehicle. DubinDodge '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Raptorman Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Haha damn that was recent! I feel like an idiot. Haha. Sorry mods! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.