Optima yellow top

Guys, (Kyle) Lay off the new guy.

Agree

>dont listen to them man

preciate it yal i dont get it u get on here looking for advice and people criticize everything u say

yea it happens people are dicks just life. just ignore them

(2) PSI p2 18's

Crescendo 2000

Audio Technix 0 gauge/ SHCA 0 gauge

Pioneer AVH-P2400BT

yellow top optima

big 3 .

xs batt.

Im guilty for not helping the OP, so here we go:

Save your money on the Optima, go to a local battery place and ask questions. See if any batteries they carry are re branded Deka or Northstar, or Odyssey batteries. Get a Group 31(34 if you don't want to drop the coin)

Done

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Guys, (Kyle) Lay off the new guy.

Agree

>>dont listen to them man

preciate it yal i dont get it u get on here looking for advice and people criticize everything u say

We're a pretty protective group and jsut recently went through a scenario where a member had a decent wad of cash from multiple members.

Many people come here and spam their way up to 150 just so they can sell and don't really use the forum as a great learning tool to read and gather from, so we try to curb that type of behavior if we can.

EDIT: Also, Bigsix is one of the more serious members here, but he isn't the one able to change your post count due to spamming, that would be from one of the moderators and a moderator only.

Well I'm not sure why you have a negative post count and I really don't care either. You came in here asking a legit question so I'm gonna answer it. The yt up front and the 1400 in the back will do for now. But as suggested get a volt meter if you don't already have 1 and watch your voltage. I would get a Deka group 34 or 31amg before I'd get a yellow top tho

Deka brand is rebadged by several companies you just gotta get the right models. IIRC:

Autozone = Duralast platinum agm

Sears = diehard gold agm

Napa = NGT Xtreme

Oreilly auto = Superstart AGM

But the best deal I know of is this: http://www.remybattery.com/deka-intimidator/9a34m-ct-agm-battery.aspx

ok cool ima get one 2morow! but before i get it i just want to make sure its ok to mix bats as long as they are both the same type like in my situations as long as they are agm correct?

yes. you can mix agm.

Archived