˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Okay so the biggest "box" I could fit would be 48" wide x 22" deep x 20" tall. 32" if you measure from the floor but then it wouldnt be a box anymore really.

20" high wouldn't work, with a double baffle you will be under 10 cubes before port or sub displacement, 32" would though over 16 cubes before disp.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

In that case Ill just have to go the full 9 yards with the wall and take up every angle possible to get more cubes like In my one sketch. I appreciate you running the numbers for me man!

Edit: I will just build the back of the wall all up than hopefully be able to give myself some tuning options with the baffle once I can figure out my total cubes.

20" high doesn't sound right to me I have a 99 accent 4 door and I can get 33" high in my car. I want to say my car is smaller but I never been in a civic of that year. I think you could get more but I could be wrong. Nice car and builds looking good btw.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

20" high was the measurement from the backseat to the ceiling, The floor to the ceiling is 32"

that fuckers cramped back there, my wall is 38" high and I could have squeezed 3-4" more if I really tried

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

that fuckers cramped back there, my wall is 38" high and I could have squeezed 3-4" more if I really tried

Yeah Civics dont have much room at all. Kinda sucks sometimes

Just got some cool supplies for the project. and Lots of tech flex :)

CT6Zpx.png

Mmmmm Techflex. Love techflex!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived