˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Just to give you guys an idea of how big sky high car audio wire really is, this 1/0 gauge can only fit 2/0 terminals.

Here's proof lol

41F78BE3-665F-49A3-9DCF-3C72E9528B34-357

B66168E1-8DA6-4DBC-9A7A-EA55F047D7B4-357

how much do they charge per crimp/terminal?

It's $2.50 for a 2/0 terminal. I just bring down the wire and they do the rest. I really like how the heat shrink has the glue in it so everything's watertight.

thats not bad at all considering most 2/0 lugs are like $1.50 ea but in the end it might be cheaper to just buy you a crimper

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Nice to see some work getting done, looking good bro! As for the water in the trunk I'd check your taillights I saw some crap built up on in the pics on the first page could be there or if your have a spoiler (couldn't tell from the pics) check the mounts, I've had leaks in both areas before. Might be worth a look. Keep working bro I know you want this done more than any of us.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Nice to see some work getting done, looking good bro! As for the water in the trunk I'd check your taillights I saw some crap built up on in the pics on the first page could be there or if your have a spoiler (couldn't tell from the pics) check the mounts, I've had leaks in both areas before. Might be worth a look. Keep working bro I know you want this done more than any of us.

Dude I think you're right on the money with that spoiler. Yes the car has a spoiler and it's probably running down the trunk hinges on the floor. I'll check that it's an issue things that Indende called the MDF trunk floor with resin

Back to driving.

99472679-3FA3-4C4C-9EC9-3A78334A086B-382

Had to stop to let this elderly man cross the road lol he had no idea I was ever behind him.

FDAEC7CB-7513-4907-BFA5-F34E593B8465-382

Umm guys. I got resin all over my hands....

I never wear gloves either... It takes a few days to wear it off haha. The gloves are stupid to me they just rip all the time so I just say screw it and take the gloves off lol

Archived