˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

you have two pos and one neg run to the back right ? so you gonna use one fuse for each run or two for each run ??

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

you have two pos and one neg run to the back right ? so you gonna use one fuse for each run or two for each run ??

2 Pos to the trunk i had no clue i should run a neg to the trunk...

Did you find a better ground yet? I'm interest in better possible grounding options this summer for Hondas

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Ive dont this in my car... I have one pos and one neg instead of two pos..

I assume that you supposed to run one neg, since thats what I can see on most of build logs...

edit: ur battery bank will have better grounding tho.. what means better power flow ;)

Ive dont this in my car... I have one pos and one neg instead of two pos..

I assume that you supposed to run one neg, since thats what I can see on most of build logs...

edit: ur battery bank will have better grounding tho.. what means better power flow ;)

Blue wire +, Red wire -. I did it this wat because I wanted blue under the hood, and I got a better deal on a spool of red than black.

Heres the current setup, 2 runs to the alt, 2 runs to the bank, 4 runs of ground to the chassis in the trunk, batteries jumped together.

All Sky High 1/0 OFC.

electrical.jpg

Did you find a better ground yet? I'm interest in better possible grounding options this summer for Hondas

Yes, that ground under the hood was only there for a few hours so i could drive the car up a hill.

you going to tap threads in the bars or just drill holes and use bolts?

I have a tap and die set. Its way easier than trying to get a wrench under it to tighten a nut.

I would ground them separately to the chassis and connect them to each other + make one negative run from front to back..

never too much grounding !

X2. You can never have too much ground :)

Absolutely agree.

OP, Here's something else to keep in mind.

Current flows in a loop.

The current in the positive wire equals the current in the negative wire.

You're always limited by the smallest wire diameter in the system.

If you have one run of 0ga for a positive run and three runs of 0ga for negative then those extra two negative wires won't help much because the system is limited by the one positive wire.

If you beef up your grounds it's also a good idea to beef up the positive runs as well to get full benefit.

dammit, so your saying I need another 2 runs of 1/0 to the trunk for ground?

Should I ground the amps to the battery - as well?

Archived