Cobb Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 NOS it. You got to run preminum fuel anyways? NOS makes a lot of kits for Hondas, including the HCH. Id go with a wet kit to make sure it wont lean out. COmbine that with vtec, you will feel it kick in yo. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
SnowDrifter Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Found this in the attic. Should it get installed? Ehhh. I think that heater may be a bit much for the car ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Rockford96 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I say pull out a big insurance policy on the house and turn the heater on lol My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Hellbilly429 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Nos it, get the lambo doors 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
bassfreake Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Speaking of vtec I can't wait to see one in my CR-X lol that will be fun... and that's only getting a little over 100lbs of audio... Lol loving the build though bro... and you're welcome to send that can to me if you want I'll put it to good use in my CR-X once I get the vtec in it ;-) lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
scooter99 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 ^^ I was going to ask how those sockets would protect the lugs,as it looked like they were to protect the wheel, but then I just summed it up to being some ricer shit that I have no idea about, lol ^^ I was going to ask how those sockets would protect the lugs,as it looked like they were to protect the wheel, but then u just summed it up to being some ricer shit that I have no idea about, lolReally?Please enlighten me as to how an ep3 is ricer shit? Or do you just lack basic import automotive terminology? Actually I'm glad it was said cause I couldn't imagine having the plastic on the outside of those sockets would help anything but the wheels. I hate that shit, it pisses me off when I get back from getting an alignment and the lugs are scratched up. If I could do it myself I would, the alignment I mean! You could always tighten them by hand too, instead of an impact. You have to torque them by hand anyway, and it's not like you're in any hurry to get this thing done anyway! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Rolow Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 Love the Mugen You should look into these. http://www.310tuner.com/ Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.
Carbon Posted July 24, 2013 Author Report Posted July 24, 2013 Got 6 more 10s in today... They really need to package these better. the box was falling apart.
Hellbilly429 Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 Wow, shipping company had a field day with those, they are lucky they didn't fuck up the speakers 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.