Carbon Posted July 30, 2013 Author Report Posted July 30, 2013 It doesn't have to be a monster for mids and highs. Just keep up and barely out do the wall. Keeping the doors clean and simply, I like it. But what about the rest of those pwxs? Rear doors. Pillars. Trunk. Where ever else we can fit them while looking clean
Chris Hammer Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I think people keep forgetting you gys said it was going to be a show car....so it makes sense to have some in the trunk and rear too. Im in to see how you do th trunk...thinking of some of the 6.5's in the lid? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Kevin M Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I like the door layout. Very clean design. ..And people shouldn't worry about them being loud enough. 4 10" and 4 supertweets can keep up with the output of the subs. I'm glad you opened it up 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Brandonbkd Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 What 10s are going in the front doors? That would look freaking killer opening those up at shows lol FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
killallblue Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I think people keep forgetting you gys said it was going to be a show car....so it makes sense to have some in the trunk and rear too. Im in to see how you do th trunk...thinking of some of the 6.5's in the lid? 8s ill get a rough pic of the idea
killallblue Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 first coat of resin is down and here are the ideas for the rear doors and deck lid
CortezDTV Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I've seen maybe 16 mids ish, Where the other 40 going to fit? SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
Mr.JaunDurfle Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 The doors are looking good! I like the placement in the first pic of the rear doors btw. 2001 VW Passat Sportwagen Alpine ICS-X7HD DC Audio 5K SSA 15" XCON Tantric Sounds 6.5HD's, Sundound Audio SA-6.5CS Incriminator Audio IA6.4 XS batteries, KnuKonceptz wirez, Second Skin
Chris Hammer Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I liek the first pic too. It looks good. Nightmare of wiring ahead but god damn the midrange is going to be so loud you guys could dj a show with your car. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.