Carbon Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 how you like the fi's so far After waiting 4 months for them to be built I wound up selling them for a tremendous loss. They never even saw power.
Herokight Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 So front stage is 2 10s and 2 tweets, rear doors are 2 10s, 1 8, and 2 tweets, and then four 8s in the trunk so far? I'm just trying to get a mental map of what's where. That is a metric shit ton of speakers. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Carbon Posted August 1, 2013 Author Report Posted August 1, 2013 So front stage is 2 10s and 2 tweets, rear doors are 2 10s, 1 8, and 2 tweets, and then four 8s in the trunk so far? I'm just trying to get a mental map of what's where. That is a metric shit ton of speakers. The front stage is 4 10s 4 tweets and whatever we decide is going in the pillars. rear doors awe 2 10s, 1 8 and 2 tweets per door. trunk is 4 8s.
Herokight Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Damn, yeah I meant per door. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
hdorre Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Damn, those speakers will fit perfectly. Sure, having a lot of speakers in your doors is one thing.. but making them look good and fit well... How will the doors be finished? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kevin M Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 I would go on axis with the tweeters on the A pillars. Are you thinking of adding a midrange to the pillar too. Maybe a 6" or 8" lol. I've seen it done in a few show cars. Would definitely be a cool addition. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Ryan Brawley Posted August 1, 2013 Report Posted August 1, 2013 Doors looking good I don't think the tens are big enough glad you guys are getting time to work on this.
Carbon Posted August 2, 2013 Author Report Posted August 2, 2013 I would go on axis with the tweeters on the A pillars. Are you thinking of adding a midrange to the pillar too. Maybe a 6" or 8" lol. I've seen it done in a few show cars. Would definitely be a cool addition. We tried to fit a 6. No way in hell. I was even begging nick to glass it in. Just not possible man. I really wanted 2 of them in my pillars.
scooter99 Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 Pardon my shock but Nick really?! You put 2 10's in the front door, but you can't get 6's in the pillar? It's a sedan, you at least have room for one in that wing window alone! Come on man, why stop at ridiculous!? You need to up the level to stupid ridiculous! I wanna see it done too! LOL! In all seriousness, you could fit on in that window, pretty easily I must say. And, it wouldn't even impede vision. Just saying. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
04murdalanche Posted August 2, 2013 Report Posted August 2, 2013 Not even in the pocket where the pillar/dash/windshield meet? You could do the mid right there I'd think it'd be fairly easy it seems like there's enough space there looking at pictures
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.