79 cutty Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Powder coating turned out nice on the rims. I would love to have an oven big enough to do coating of rims and such. It is a fun process and usually turns out pretty slick! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Crandis16 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 is that suede headliner stretchy? I keep getting the non-stretchy kind and it's a bitch to do over bends... but stretchy is soooooo much easier to work with. I haz charcoal suede headliner too My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Jaloosk Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 crazy build. "Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three." "Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."
Swordlordboy1234 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Moar butsecks... I mean updates. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Carbon Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Moar butsecks... I mean updates. Don't make me dig up that picture of you and your boyfriend
WillPwn4Food Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Whered you get the rims!? That's the EXACT style I want on my Taurus. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
n8ball2013 Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 also we decided not to put the visors back in looks so clean like that. i stole that idea from a mod. Who would ever not put the visors back in. Gay. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Carbon Posted September 5, 2013 Author Report Posted September 5, 2013 Whered you get the rims!? That's the EXACT style I want on my Taurus. Don't buy these wheels bro. Not worry the price tag of 3 grand. Only reason I have them is they came on my edition car.
WillPwn4Food Posted September 5, 2013 Report Posted September 5, 2013 Whered you get the rims!? That's the EXACT style I want on my Taurus. Don't buy these wheels bro. Not worry the price tag of 3 grand. Only reason I have them is they came on my edition car. .....3 grand?.... Fuck. That.... Lol. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Carbon Posted September 6, 2013 Author Report Posted September 6, 2013 Alright guys so I got the wheels back from mounting and balancing. Everything looks great. For anyone in the baltimore area needing work done with custom wheels. I recommend Sam at Wilkins GMC Buick. He does great work. https://www.facebook.com/sam.coulbourn?fref=ts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.