Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

Progress! Finally. Atta boy. Lol. Those look huge. Are they 8s?

8ohm PWX 10s. have 6 more of them and a shit load of 6s but we only need 6 10s right now for the door

Posted

We are working on the trunk and the doors.

null_zpsd37ad629.jpg
null_zpsbf3987de.jpg
null_zps14caa579.jpg
null_zpsb54ea635.jpg
null_zpsaaf94f23.jpg
null_zpscb8c9e11.jpg
null_zps0453a612.jpg
null_zps12b4986d.jpg
null_zpsfc1b6df6.jpg
null_zps96271f1e.jpg
null_zpsc02271a1.jpg
null_zps996f92ad.jpg
null_zpseb3771f0.jpg
Posted

Those doors tho...

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

How would cutting the panels after you make the pods sound? I've always heard a pod acts as an enclosure. I'm curious because I may have to cut myself but I already have a mold.

Posted

How would cutting the panels after you make the pods sound? I've always heard a pod acts as an enclosure. I'm curious because I may have to cut myself but I already have a mold.

well there not really pods any more just door panels and they will sound fine thats how i did the blazer

so the doors didnt go in i have to do some tweaking but nothing major but beside that we got all the remotes done 360 re installed and power for that and led controller in for good with a switch other then that it was work on doors and figure out the last of wiring for the trunk

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted
null_zps4cc637ac.jpg

null_zpsabd456cc.jpg

null_zpse2407b18.jpg

null_zps216bb28b.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...