Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer has no impedence

Joshua Dumas

Carbon im not sure i understand haha.

and i dont plan on buying any new subs, i went over to my friends to show him my box i just made and he asked if i could look at this one to see why it doesnt work. and i when i took it out i saw what was in the picture in my original post. i dont plan on fixing it, ill just give it back if he wants it or ill hook it up to the wall outlet

Carbon im not sure i understand haha.

and i dont plan on buying any new subs, i went over to my friends to show him my box i just made and he asked if i could look at this one to see why it doesnt work. and i when i took it out i saw what was in the picture in my original post. i dont plan on fixing it, ill just give it back if he wants it or ill hook it up to the wall outlet

joke lol look up "will it blend" on youtube. its like a 500 video series about blendtec. :D :D

and yes strangeduck i tested it with all the wiring first and then without all the wiring. without the wiring it read 0.

his excuse for the wiring was that he was trying to wire it to a different ohm and he did all this "math" in his head haha.

If the coil is open it should not read 0, you are sure you are using that thing right? if it reads zero it's shorted and may blow your amp if you test it.

Archived