remote turn on wire & 2 1/0>4ga distro block

kickass audio

Hey SMD members maybe you can help me out with some old parts if you have them. First I am in need of some remote turn on wire, I could use my old speaker wire I have if I need to so thats not too big of a deal with a request but I was also looking to see if anyone on here had a decently priced splitter that takes 1/0 as an input and then outputs to 4ga. I do NOT want this to be fused, more like a distro block that directly goes from 1/0 to 4ga. I would be needing two of these distro blocks but would be looking for 4 if possible as id like to have 2 myself for another amp. Do not suggest to get a reducer as that is not what my customer wants to have done.

Let me know what you all have to offer!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Yeah I was looking at sonic but figured id see if anyone had anything I could take off their hands for a couple bucks.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Dang I only have 1 dist block. Has 3 1/0 input/ outputs.

My other block is 2 1/0 in and 4 8 gauge out. I don't think it can fit 4 gauge. I can go check tonight tho

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

How much length on the remote turn on do you need as well?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Ill take like 40 feet of it if you guys wouldnt mind. I would be using around 15-20 max in my friends car and want some spare for my truck. Then again now that I think about it, I should probably get a giant spool of like 14 gauge as I need some copper wire to relocate my AC controls in my truck this summer and need a ton to do that.

Also to trey, is it a direct distro or is it fused? I have one that has a 1/0 and 2 4ga inputs and goes to 4 4/8ga outputs but it is fused and i really dont want something that huge as its not going to be used for that much.

Mine aren't fused. Just metal. They are stinger. If you can look at my for sale thread I have pics in there.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

I think it would work. I hate to be a bother but can you get an approximate dimension of the inner part of the one distro that holds 3 1/0 connectors? Like im looking for the dimension of the hole where the wire would sit when screwed down if you wouldnt mind. I have reducers from my fuse blocks that go from 1/0 to 4ga. In fact i just thought of something I could do. I have 2 ANL fuse holders. What I can do is the one can be used under the hood and the other in the trunk of the car with a reducer sleeve from 1/0 to 4ga where the wire comes out of the fuseblock and use that for the positive. Then your 1/0 "t" adapter I can use to join the 1/0 and 4ga grounds together if my reducer fits that. I cant believe I never thought of that before. lol.

Sure ill take some more measurements when I get home for yah.

Just a little confused of what you want measured. Pm me bro and we can figure it out lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

idk how many wires are on my hvac controls nor do i know how long the extensions need to be for it as I never removed it to plan where I want to place it. Im thinking maybe like 150-200 feet but I think like 100 would be alright to start out with and then I can always get some more after I figure out the lengths i require

Archived