DEBIT CARD DUPLICATED AT GAS PUMP - BEWARE

FYI I used to work on gas pumps and now sometimes someone that has the proper keys to a Tokiem, Gilbarco or Wayne pump can get inside and attach the wires inside to a device that when your card goes through it will record and you don't even know it.

also is why you don't use your debit on any style keys besides the ones that pop out like this. This is the new TripleDez Encripted

any keypad that sticks out like this is by far unhackable right now, and a lot of gas stations wont pay for it as it is like 2500 a keypad

4669419890_a5a3473fa2_zpsf7a25e9c.jpg

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

LOL I never carry cash, only use my debit card. When at the gas station getting gas I just do the credit option.

Last year at the Lucky's supermarket near me their pads were tampered with and some ppl's info was stolen and also a few Barnes & Nobles (including one near that Lucky's) also had tampered card readers late last year

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived