Stupid math problem from facebook post

yup

this is very interesting.. we should have these more often

I was thinking the same thing

Maybe make a section just for math lol

by no means im a nerd but i like a good challenge.. and its always good to learn something

Looked it up

And I'm not trying to prove anything

I'm trying to understand lol I always have that problem so I rewrite everything

I just brought this up cause I had a teacher at college say if anybody uses / for dividing or fraction I'll mark it wrong

Same with the square root and the dividing houses put a symbol parenthesis or symbol for writing anything after the house

when you're typing though it's a little difficult to do it as a fraction the traditional way... and in the actual picture it had the other division sign that's a line with a dot above and below but it's kinda hard to type that too... just a matter of having to be able to read how stuff will wind up turning out when it's typed and take it back to the absolute basics pretty much... too often the problem isn't that people aren't smart enough for math... more often it winds up being that they just over think it

Yup in my case I think too fast and do

Mistakes so I try to simplify as much as I can to reduce my mistakes

Looked it up

And I'm not trying to prove anything

I'm trying to understand lol I always have that problem so I rewrite everything

I just brought this up cause I had a teacher at college say if anybody uses / for dividing or fraction I'll mark it wrong

Same with the square root and the dividing houses put a symbol parenthesis or symbol for writing anything after the house

when you're typing though it's a little difficult to do it as a fraction the traditional way... and in the actual picture it had the other division sign that's a line with a dot above and below but it's kinda hard to type that too... just a matter of having to be able to read how stuff will wind up turning out when it's typed and take it back to the absolute basics pretty much... too often the problem isn't that people aren't smart enough for math... more often it winds up being that they just over think it

Yup in my case I think too fast and do

Mistakes so I try to simplify as much as I can to reduce my mistakes

lol yea I tend to overthink stuff too and I will totally admit it that's why I can say what I said cuz I have that problem too lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

On paper I get 82.05. On my TI, I get 82. gotta find this .05 somewhere.

Don't round anything, keep it in fractions the best you can.

4(3+5(7x4/6)(1+2)/4)

4(3+5(28/6)3/4)

4(3+(70/3)3/4)

4(3+(70)/4)

4(3+17.5)

4(20.5)

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked!

So true especially if don't know what your trying to get

Like me with ports

When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked!

So true especially if don't know what your trying to get

Like me with ports

I think we need a section here titled "How to Read a Tape Measure!"

Archived