Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 yup this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thingMaybe make a section just for math lol by no means im a nerd but i like a good challenge.. and its always good to learn something It's good excerzie for the brain lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 it's like pushups... for greymatter Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Fuck I finally got it! I am going to finish writing it out and post a picture of my scribble.
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thingMaybe make a section just for math lol When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked!So true especially if don't know what your trying to getLike me with ports I think we need a section here titled "How to Read a Tape Measure!" Not sure if your trying to tell me something or...?? But yea we should hit up a Mod to see If they can open a "math" section Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
bassfreake Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thingMaybe make a section just for math lol When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked! So true especially if don't know what your trying to get Like me with ports I think we need a section here titled "How to Read a Tape Measure!" those little black lines between the inches numbers... those mean cm right? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 To get the correct answer of 82, the 5 has to be distributed out before anything else is done.------meehhh I just looked again, it works either way.
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thingMaybe make a section just for math lol When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked!So true especially if don't know what your trying to getLike me with ports I think we need a section here titled "How to Read a Tape Measure!" Not sure if your trying to tell me something or...?? But yea we should hit up a Mod to see If they can open a "math" section Nope just a general rant
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 Next time I will pick something that doesnt play with decimals.
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 this is very interesting.. we should have these more often I was thinking the same thingMaybe make a section just for math lol When you really think about it, if you have ever designed and built a box, if you dont have a basic grasp of math, you are fucked! So true especially if don't know what your trying to get Like me with ports I think we need a section here titled "How to Read a Tape Measure!" everyone here knows how to use one of those... you hold it by the edge of the wood. you start to pull on it till you see your favorite number then guess where you want to cut.. depending on how good you guess you will get better results my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.