Calling out E-thug Audiofanaticz

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

Then wouldn't it be at the head rest since that's were our heads are at?

wrong.. its placed at the port because that where we are loudest..

I will admit that I have stuck my head in the port while sitting at a red light just because it was louder and made my face tingle.

lol thats why i said it.. we all been there and done that

Okay fellas here is one fact I can comment to, Midwest finals 2011, cuz I was there, I am a person to not bull shit ever, I like people to know facts, I know Chris's jeep can do 158s. That's a fact. I have seen and been thru that entire truck. Let me put it this way, when you have been around enough LOUD vehicles and built a few yourself you tend to know real fast what is gonna be loud and what is gonna suck ass. His is one of the loud ones. Fact is to stay ahead on the competition you always have to hold a little back. I do all the time. My whole season I never push it to the limit unless I am trying to show off for a seasoned veteran in the game we call car audio.

At finals 2011 Chris did blow a woofer in the lanes, a BTL during qualifying, and he had both of his 4500s on the other 18 for the remainder of the event and still placed. So he couldn't show what he really had nor did he really need to, if he would of had a spare sub he would have dominated. People always want hard facts. Because that is what they have to go off of. But if I said my truck did a 162 would you believe me? And then I said next show I will show you and then 3 of my woofers blow, shit does happen.

This whole thing just keeps getting drawn out more and more,,,,,HELL even Brain had less respect or whatever toward me for me saying Batcap was better then XS power and he asked for a video I told him it was my own test, and didn't need to made public that is why I never took a video. But then sees my wall that is bad the fuck ass and has a new found respect lol. It is just silly. Plus I get a 24 hr vacation from him for talking about decaf, big fucking deal. All I do is help people on here. I get dozens of questions a week in PMs and I answer them all.

People need to just let stuff go and understand everyone is different if that is the way Chris wants to keep it a secret it is his choice.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I know this is a bit off topic, but all of this meter in the kick, door open, 1 window down metering bullshit just pisses me off.

The only number that really means anything to me is if you can put up a big number with the meter centered on the window with both front windows all the way down. I mean that is how most of us drive right?

Well if you have wall I guess your putting it in the port
what if its a sealed wall?

Whaaaat!?!?!

4th order walled seal no port dman

That must meter a 165 on with the window half open and door slightly open

My ear o meter say it's 180 dbz

I'm a noob, but I like this idea.

At least comparisons would make more sense, IMO

I just hate all of the different styles of metering. Everyone comes up claiming different crap. Why do I give a fuck that I can do a 157 in the kick with my driver door open?

Here is the one that gets me worked up the most. People do musical builds that are still built for the meter. Most of these are driver side ported walls that do a much higher score and hurt the passenger more. What the fuck is that! Im driving, I want the full effect of what I built! But no, it gets built that way because the meter goes on the passenger side dash.

You don't understand cuz your not LOUD,,,,OH snap I said it....lol

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I will admit that I have stuck my head in the port while sitting at a red light just because it was louder and made my face tingle.

:rofl: that made

Me laugh

Know I want a wall

Well if you have wall I guess your putting it in the port
what if its a sealed wall?

Whaaaat!?!?!

4th order walled seal no port dman

That must meter a 165 on with the window half open and door slightly open

My ear o meter say it's 180 dbz

you have to put the mic in the box before you seal it

Archived