ChristopherRuss Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Read the 2ed post as its a reply to audiofanaticz quote. Quote from Audiofanaticz "Christopher Russ CAN NOT do a 158+ db, he never could. With the smds, with the btls, with the sundown 4500s with the PG elite.1s. I guess the new thing for him is to change his information in the videos to 157+db instead of 158+db???? Ive called him out numinous times as well as other people and he still wont back it up. He just gives the same excuse he did 2 years ago "wait for mwspl finals and see it there". Well, he didnt do even close to that number on a termlab at this past mwspl finals, and claims to blown a woofer and that is why. Same excuse the year before that with the btls. Even better yet, he will admit the SPL Labs is over a half db louder then a termlab on a burp. Let alone can he do a 158db on a SPL Laps, with the driver door open, he sure cant do a 158.1db which would mean 158+ like he claims..... Even in his own video you hear his team mate calling him a sand bagger because he dont do a 158+ like he claims... "where is the 158".......... Why does he use the excuse that you have to wait for finals to see his real score, when he competes in a clamped power class.... skip to the 1:28 mark. Just looking at his competitor stats for MWSPL you can also see no 158+db stats, nor do you see any 157+db like he is now stating in this very thread (where he also mentions that he never said 158+db). Not even stats for him breaking a 154db............. Here is screen shot of this past mwspl finals where he told people the 158+db would be seen, along with his stats from the mwspl website. Dont understand why he continues to lie about numbers he cant do." (2) Ascendant Audio SMD 18's (4) Phoenix Gold Elite.1 (6) Kinetik 2400 (2) Kinetik 1200 (2) Dc Power 270XP 390XP (12) 2/0 Welding Cable Run's (4) 8" Hertz SPL Show SV 200 Mids (4) 2" Crescendo Audio FT1-SE Super Tweeters (1) Phoenix Gold TI600.4 (1) JL Audio XD400/4 Full OME HD 1 TON 3" Lift w/ Bilstein Struts 1500lbs Air Bags w/ 1 TON Springs Firestone 80psi 10 ply 245/70/17 Christopher Russ - Jeep Grand Cherokee 2010, 2011, & 2012 Midwest SPL National Competitor
ChristopherRuss Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 “I guess the new thing for him is to change his information in the videos to 157+db instead of 158+db????” 157 is what is on the jeeps back window for a decal and 158 on the videos because I have yet to replace the decal. ---------------------------- “Ive called him out numinous times as well as other people and he still wont back it up. He just gives the same excuse he did 2 years ago "wait for mwspl finals and see itthere" You called me out once before and im not using excuses at all. Shit happens. ---------------------------- “Well, he didnt do even close to that number on a termlab at this past mwspl finals, and claims to blown a woofer and that is why. Same excuse the year before that with the btls. Just looking at his competitor stats for MWSPL you can also see no 158+db stats, nor do you see any 157+db like he is now stating in this very thread(where he also mentions that he never said 158+db). Not even stats for him breaking a 154db............. “ I didn’t claim that I blown my smds. The 158 im claiming is NOT in Adv 2 class a 4,000w clamped power class. I can do 158 balls out. I can do over 154 at 4k clamped power. Not the greatest but not bad. In the video I did 153.8 at 3200w because I knew my competitor went over power so no need to risk losing. What your not saying is THAT I claim 140+ Xtreme GUESS WHAT BITCH I DO 142s as shown in the video you posted of mine…. what I say is 100% truth. Iv done over 155s sealed np numbers before I gain some more. No lying here As for 2011 I did blow woofers in qualifying at MWSPL finals but I DID POST THE LOUDEST SCORES IN MY CLASS. Proof right here I had the loudest score [/url] ---------------------------- ” Even better yet, he will admit the SPL Labs is over a half db louder then a termlab on a burp.” Yeah the spl labs we have on a burp is .4db louder then the termlab but on music in xtreme its over2db quieter then the termlab. I can only do about 140 xtreme on spl lab and 142 on termlab… Still not lying ---------------------------- “Let alone can he do a 158db on a SPL Laps, with the driver door open, he sure cant do a 158.1dbwhich would mean 158+ like he claims....” Like I have said I can do 158 burps MWSPL style mic on dash door open. Lets take a look here. 158.51 on spl labs so subtract .4db because like I said before the spl labs it .4 louder we end up with 158.11 on burp…. ---------------------------- ’”Here is screen shot of this past mwspl finals where he told people the 158+db would be seen, alongwith his stats from the mwspl website” Hmm what do champions do? Sandbag. Guess what I am? Champion ---------------------------- “Even in his own video you hear his team mate calling him a sand bagger because he dont do a158+ like he claims... "where is the 158".........” Yeah we are laughing because there are mother fuckers out there like you that are so damn clueless ---------------------------- Sounds like your just jelly. Why don’t u go e-thug some more because in person you bitch the fuck up. (2) Ascendant Audio SMD 18's (4) Phoenix Gold Elite.1 (6) Kinetik 2400 (2) Kinetik 1200 (2) Dc Power 270XP 390XP (12) 2/0 Welding Cable Run's (4) 8" Hertz SPL Show SV 200 Mids (4) 2" Crescendo Audio FT1-SE Super Tweeters (1) Phoenix Gold TI600.4 (1) JL Audio XD400/4 Full OME HD 1 TON 3" Lift w/ Bilstein Struts 1500lbs Air Bags w/ 1 TON Springs Firestone 80psi 10 ply 245/70/17 Christopher Russ - Jeep Grand Cherokee 2010, 2011, & 2012 Midwest SPL National Competitor
IBleedMusick Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Uh oh 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
STEALTH808 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 i dont get it. so you are proving him right? or trying to stand by your score... or are you calling him out to a fight? TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
STEALTH808 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 ninjad... TEAM SUNDOWN HAWAIIHAWAIICARAUDIO.NET 150Db Club 160Db club in the future I see krakin as a threat
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Looks like a 153 on teh scoresheet to me 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
CstrokerV Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Im confused why is russ calling out audipfanatic what he said and russ proved audiofanatic was right my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
CJSmith Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 I'm just here for the show and popcorn.. *Rebuid in progress*
CstrokerV Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 Grrrr i was slow damn phone keyboaed my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
audiofanaticz Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 lulz. Since when did a 156.92 db become a 157+db? or a 158+ db like you claim all over youtube....... like i said nothing but a liar.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.