Illegal Immigrant Licenses

Why would I ask them? I don't care if they are illegal or not. The funny thing is even though some don't speak good English they are easier for me to understand then a lot of the locals around here lol.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I said "probably", and not being able to speak English is a good indication.

My mom is here legally she doesn't speaks English and yea she does admit it's not good

I know alot of poeple who are here legally that don't know English

And I know alot poeple who are here illegally that probaly have a better comprehension and speak it better than them

So yea besides English is not the official language of the us

So what language should we learn

Did I say your mom is an illegal immigrant? No. Are there illegal immigrants in the US? Yes. That's my point

Im just giving examples

That your assumption is wrong

My mom is here legally she doesn't speaks English and yea she does admit it's not good

And I know alot poeple who are here illegally that probaly have a better comprehension and speak it better than them

Did I say your mom is an illegal immigrant? No. Are there illegal immigrants in the US? Yes. That's my point

Im just giving examples

That your assumption is wrong

I don't think you're following me here, so I'll just agree with ya. ;)

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Killacam

I understand that

My friend is always making fun of me cause I say words in a different accent when I can say it "normal"

He always gets mad how I'm a us citizen and can't "speak" properly and he can

Tell him go to Texas they'll have a different accent go to different states and it will change

you said them not speaking English was an indicator. That is pre judging. That equals prejudiced homie. I don't make the rules but here in NC (I am stationed at Fort Bragg) people talk openly about beaners and blacks etc. Little do they know that in Spain we look just like their racist asses. I was at food lion yesterday and this good ol boy was near yelling about them damn Mexicans. I laughed and told him he was the problem with this country

Why would I ask them? I don't care if they are illegal or not. The funny thing is even though some don't speak good English they are easier for me to understand then a lot of the locals around here lol.

you were guessing bro. I never make an assumption, I ask. Just saying

That's why I said I'll just agree with you. I'm not prejudiced at all, you just assumed that. I don't have any problems with foreigners, especially if they are doing things by the book and making a living. That stuff makes me proud of this country. Forget about the speaking English comment.

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

That's why I said I'll just agree with you. I'm not prejudiced at all, you just assumed that. I don't have any problems with foreigners, especially if they are doing things by the book and making a living. That stuff makes me proud of this country. Forget about the speaking English comment.

cool man, I must have misunderstood then.

Why do you guys keep saying that English isn't the "official" language of the US? I'm pretty sure that, the constitution and the bill of rights are written in English. Might not be modern English.. but its still English. Come to think of it.... I don't think there has ever been a piece of legislation that has ever passed that wasn't in English. I could be wrong tho.

Hell, I was at work yesterday and a non-English speaking Spanish guy came in looking for some help. Which I gladly gave. I speak a little Spanish but I try and make the Spanish speaking customers speak English to me. Not because I'm an ass.. its just easier. Even if they talk to me in Spanish I answer in English. Maybe its a Texas thing (TexMex) I don't know.. Anyway, he started cussing at me in Spanish and said something to the equivalent of: "pinche mayate puto verga estupido. habla espanol cabron hijo de puta"

To his surprise I lite into his ass with some choice Spanish of my own and he shut up fast.

Regardless what ever is done needs to be done delicately. Its been out of hand for a while now.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived