Illegal Immigrant Licenses

shut the border down first. it will cost to much to send them back. so make them all legal and dont let them or any one else have earned income tax credit. second if we send them all back our economy might go to shit. and im already paying to much for produce and if we as americans have to pick cucunbers, pickles will be like 15$ a jar. plus wal-mart would be crushed. (might be a good thing).... and i have a question? when these illegals use someone elses SS# they are paying into that persons acctount or whatever you want to call it. and they also pay into payroll tax and whatever your state government wants. so where does that money go?

Yup to the SSN thing and they can't collect so it's free money for the rest of us. It goes to pay congress to do nothing...

HAHA, sorry typing Spanish is well not first nature to me. Im all for learning other languages but English is pretty universal. even if its the hardest language to learn for a non-English speaker. I know a bit of Cherokee but haven't spoken it since I was about 7. Knowing your own culture is a must. But... it would be nice for the coin to be 2 sided. Main reason I learned Spanish was to catch people talking shit. haha :good:

there is no "US culture". Shit, I am from 1,800 miles from where I was born and the two places couldn't be more different.

I meant "culture" in general. For example i like knowing about my Cherokee heritage.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

shut the border down first. it will cost to much to send them back. so make them all legal and dont let them or any one else have earned income tax credit. second if we send them all back our economy might go to shit. and im already paying to much for produce and if we as americans have to pick cucunbers, pickles will be like 15$ a jar. plus wal-mart would be crushed. (might be a good thing).... and i have a question? when these illegals use someone elses SS# they are paying into that persons acctount or whatever you want to call it. and they also pay into payroll tax and whatever your state government wants. so where does that money go?

Yup to the SSN thing and they can't collect so it's free money for the rest of us. It goes to pay congress to do nothing...

republican or democrat dont want to shut border down. republicans for the simple fact they are cheap labor.and democrats for the simple fact to fully shut downthe border they would need a larger type of military force whicj is gonna take money and they are not willing to take it from their so called entitlement programs...i am a minority conservative and the more and more i think about our country the worse and worse everyone around the worldlooks at us as trying to protect the rich or we have lazy people

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

There's are some people on here who just don't know what these people who are "illegal" have to go thru to become a citizen , its not as easy as going to burger king and ordering a whopper, it takes many years and thousands of dollars to even become eligible to even get some of these applications done. I know because my dad came here to give his kids a better opportunity in life . I came here at the age of 4.. I finished school and the very first thing I did was sign my life over to the army, I did 4 years and 2 deployments to Iraq and guess what!? I wasn't a citizen when I joined I was and still am a resident to this day. Its not that I didn't want to do my citizen test but my unit didn't let me since I was always getting ready for deployment and they couldn't let me until they didn't have orders.. My point im trying to get across to everyone is that this country needs people like me and my family who worked in the fields picking produce for this country to survive, illegals pay so many taxes without getting anything in return, so the least anybody could do is give them the right to drive,get insured so if they ever get into an accident the insurance will cover them. Then people won't bitch about illegals driving without insurance.

Its pretty ignorant to say people who work hard even if they are illegal in this country to not have more rights when this country was made by immigrants , and will forever be dependent on immigrants , let's go out to these fields and see just how many white guys are out there picking grapes or just how many white guys u see doing the hard construction jobs

You guys are killing me here. Most of the drivel on here is direct quotes from Glen Beck and Limbaugh.

1. I would rather have them take a fucking test to drive on public roads. It's stupid to think they won't just drive anyway, at least they will have a basic knowledge of our laws and driving habits.

2. They need a birth certificate to start the process. In Mexico they aren't all born in a hospital, shit ton are born in the family home. Most all will have a baptism certificate but good luck with that one. It if fucking hard for them to apply, especially from Mexico (since all you racist monkeys only concern yourselves with our southern neighbors).

3. 1900 miles of LAND border. What about all the coast line in the Gulf of Illegals, I mean Mexico? The entire west coast? No god damned way it could be buttoned up. It's an ignorant talking point. Period.

4. Where is all the Right Wing fervor about the VAST northern border? 5,525 miles not counting Alaska's 1,538. There are tons of white Cannuks running around in the us on expired Visa's but no one cares because there not Mexican. How about the Chinese? Koreans? Europeans? Africans? Russians?

5. I decided to go into it with out any political talking points or nut job talking points and did some looking. I reasoned with all sides and came to the decision that for the most part it was white southern men in politics and on the radio and Faux News who made everyone so pissed about the situation.

I am not Mexican or some left wing nut. I am a man with my own brain. And all this bitching is a waste of time.

And most of you brake the law everytime you paint your tail lights, cover your liscence plated with smoked plastic, Speed, run stop signs, BLAST YOUR SYSTEM, exceed the load capabilities of your vehicle by 2k+ pounds on rubber band tires. I could go on.

It is not a felony to be in this country without papers so why do we push so much time and money to combat it?

Where are all the protests aginst pedophiles being released from prison? What about people who cheat on their taxes? Why is there no massive movements to stop oil companies from gouging us for no reason? Why don't we all come together and oust the lawmakers who would rather see the country fall to shit than reason through differences?

I'm done...

Its not that anyone is a "racist monkey". Which in itself is a racist slur. The fact still remains that the US and Mexico boarder is crossed ileaglly far more than any other place in the WORLD. Let a lone the US.
lol, ilegal crossing from the south has all but stopped over the last few years yet when people talk about the issue it's ONLY about central and south Americans. Period. Why don't we go after the Canadians eh? Irish, British, Scottish etc?

By your logic they are all committing a grave offense and need to be rounded up and shipped home at all costs.

Until I see the out cry to stop Greeks, Turks, Spaniards, Italians, Dutch, Swiss, Germans, Norwegians, Australians etc from skipping out on a student or tourist visa I will call it racism. I said "monkeys" not as a racist slur but as a way to describe the intellect of all the people who think Mexicans are the only ones that need to be dealt with.

you are wrong here... People from Europa / Asia go to Mexico / Canada to pass the border illegally without any papers that they even get here..

not like studying and tourists visas..

prove that hoss.

I know at least 5 people who came here threw the desert in different times.. Some of them had easy way some of them dont.. One of my friends was going there for 2 weeks after a week he had no water with couple different people and they got robbed twice on the way.. Some of the got here easy..

Bassicaly what they did they bought a trip to mexico which does not require visa and never came back.. Same threw canada.. But they pass the border in the truck for twice more than threw mexico..

If u get here on visa, they know that u here.. If u just past the border the way i explained before nobody knows shit about u..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Its pretty ignorant to say people who work hard even if they are illegal in this country to not have more rights when this country was made by immigrants , and will forever be dependent on immigrants , let's go out to these fields and see just how many white guys are out there picking grapes or just how many white guys u see doing the hard construction jobs

If only they had an idea of what it takes

Archived