Second Skin Audio

Shocker Audio 18" quad coil

Airborne

should be cool to see where you go with these!

I am thinking that if I could rebuild them to be more musical then I could have some monster 2k rms subs for under $500.00!

Tuned in and I hope this will later lead up to a demo haha

I am thinking that if I could rebuild them to be more musical then I could have some monster 2k rms subs for under $500.00!

Tuned in and I hope this will later lead up to a demo haha

maybe but I am about to retire from the Army so you would have to heat to New Mexico.lol

These were in an extreme car built by a guy named Paul Nelson. I know he was in the high 160's in a small ass car!

not that i knew anything about them, but i thought you could get higher ratings out of them for how they were talked up. nonetheless a great deal!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I know that name team sick bastard audio. huge comp group in that area. Chad hines alan thompson were a few others.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I know that name team sick bastard audio. huge comp group in that area. Chad hines alan thompson were a few others.

yup, there is a guy from that team in the midwest that still uses the initials but changed it to Sick Beets Audio. I got the subs from Paul's brother. He has an Extreem 12 that I will probably pick up soon too...

Yes they do until you get the first response after that it doesn't take very long.

I missed out of a pair of subs wanting to buy them while waiting for a response if they had a recone kit available :(

A week and a half for me, although they look to make a quality kit, so I will continue to have faith in them. With the amount of quotes that must give, it's easy to see that they'd get behind.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived