storm rider Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 Hi did not know where to put this so. Here my queston to you guy can I run my 10 band eq that has a build in amp in it to an aftermarket amp with out doing damage to the amp? if I can do that then wolud I run it in to the high level of the amp or do I need to put rca on the end of the wire that come out of the back of my eq? Any help will help if you need the specs or model number of eq I can get it
420c Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 it will most likely cause clipping and damage your amp and or speakers
bcbrassard Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 Ya dont do that! look for better options like a passive or active EQ unpowered.
Carbon Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 What are the models of your amp and eq?
storm rider Posted February 24, 2013 Author Report Posted February 24, 2013 The eq is an audiovox amp 772 and the amp I want to use I have not got. I think the eq was a 40 amp in it
Joe X Posted February 24, 2013 Report Posted February 24, 2013 The eq is an audiovox amp 772 and the amp I want to use I have not got. I think the eq was a 40 amp in it You could use a LOC on the EQ to connect to the amp, I see no point in doing that since the whole thing would probably sound worse but it can be done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.