Jump to content

Cadence FX8M4


SMZ2

Recommended Posts

Posted

How are these mids? Anyone have experience with them? Are they good for the price? http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Cadence-FX8M4-4-ohm-8-250-Watt-Mid-Bass-Driver-Midrange-Car-Speakers-/300864907557?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D27%26meid%3D5851875634607468722%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D1011%26rk%3D2%26sd%3D390550140023%26 This seems like a good deal and would these be good on an onyx 4.125 I found a great deal on one not to long ago. Also any tweet y'all would recommend? I'm sorry for all the questions I don't know whole lot when it comes to pro audio. I just need something that is loud yet sounds good and will keep up with 142+ dbs.

Posted

Cadence stuff has always been good to me. Some of their newer stuff is iffy, especially flash series. Someone did a comparison on here of their flash series power wire. It was pathetic. Like 4awg wire 0 awg jacket. If the flash mids are anything like the flash wire, stay away. If you wanna run cadence, try finding either cvl, xenith, or cs3 series mids.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Posted

For that price you can hardly go wrong. Try em and let us know. They look like quality speakers for the price, alot like RFs pro line up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 830 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...