Sundown Audio

power acoustik bamf 5500 monoblock amplifier

Cannon Corbitt White

im not the biggest PA fan but i had an ovn2 2200 and my friend has the razor 1500. i dont know about the bamf 5500 but these two definitely put out close to rated power. he had the razor on a 800 watt sub wired to two ohms (amp was suppose to put out 900 watts). anyways it would heat up that sb in no time. it would even start to smell sometimes. the gain was set with the dd-1 so no clipping at all. overall, for the price PA is not to bad. most of their amps i find do close to rated power. but the bamf 5500 does nowhere near 5500 watts. mabey 2000

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

and whats the best cheap dampner bc i really need some but dont wanna spend a fortune

second skin. audiotechnix. it may seem "expensive", but you need less coverage for the same effect as opposed to some of the cheaper stuff out there.

if anyone says peel and seal, i'll slap their mother. that shit is roofing material. not fucking sound dampener.

I wouldn't put audiotechnix next to second skin at all..

Look up sound deadener showdown, they have one of the best deadeners out there. (along with second skin)

You don't actually need to spend a lot of money to buy deadener, usually 80-100dollars will be more then enough. (you only really need 50% coverage.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

secondskin or sound deadener showdown for deadening materials. I would not buy anything else.

They know their business.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived