Second Skin Audio

New box for two mt 18's

aight thanks im not doubting you ray but why would it pose a problem tuning it that low with that much port? do you think that 35 will be good enough for daily playin lil john and slowd down music. just some more noobie questions for ya lol

Tune it to 33, 32hz if you want to play LIL JON...I had my L7s at 35hz and LIL jon didn't sound as good as my friends L5s did @33hz...I rarely played any LIL jon @35hz...Jeezy FTW 8)

thats BS.

you will hit the lows no problem tuned to 35hz.

Ask The RedBaron, I built his box, tuned to 35hz, and it gets Stupid on the lows.

I got my MT 15's tuned to 35 hertz in 10 cubes in a 1999 acura interga.

It plays the LOWS lower and louder than ANY 15's I have ever heard on music. Ask Meade about his MT 18's. He was even louder!!!!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

aight thanks im not doubting you ray but why would it pose a problem tuning it that low with that much port? do you think that 35 will be good enough for daily playin lil john and slowd down music. just some more noobie questions for ya lol

Tune it to 33, 32hz if you want to play LIL JON...I had my L7s at 35hz and LIL jon didn't sound as good as my friends L5s did @33hz...I rarely played any LIL jon @35hz...Jeezy FTW 8)

thats BS.

you will hit the lows no problem tuned to 35hz.

Ask The RedBaron, I built his box, tuned to 35hz, and it gets Stupid on the lows.

Then I guess the MTs can play lows much better than the L7s.

o yeah, better than an l7..

four18btlsboxbracing1pb3.png

help me understand what im looking at here??? 

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

majorpayne and ernesto pm me your addy's..

and ernesto your box was 21.68ft3 before and 20.36ft3 after, tuning it to 35 is 222sqin at 9.75 long

I have complete plans for you, but need an addy to mail them.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz