spl build fantasy

flarobbie

Ooooh, another one of these huh? ok i'll raise my post count.

lets see, i will take the titanic II, gut it. Use the engines to run generators, so i should have like 1 kajillion amps of power at 18v easy.

Then i would have to get 64,000 1 farad pyle capacitors

42,000 VVME subs

42,000 audiovox amps

42,000 super tweeters

42,000 more audiovox amps for the tweeters

no mids

Phase-linear head unit.

no batteries

done.

this topic can really go so many different ways, but for me, the reletivly new guy to spl and how to build something in this category, i really dont have too much.but for my own build, which i am building right now, is a 87 vw golf. ***if i had the $$, i would put in 6 custom dc lvl6 10's, in a clamshell wall. i would power those little demons with 2 9k's and a bunch of xs 1600's., custom singer triple 270's, and of corse all the misc. that goes along with it. my biggest thing is that i would want to still be able to drive my ride, so it wouldnt be too harsh inside. gauges, steering wheel, seats....just a VERY loud set up. thats what i would build if i had the money..

LOL 4 inch coil on a 10?!?!??!

ive heard 12s struggle with a 4inch coil

but either way its all a pipe dream

I got a kick out of that one. The suspension would be wider than the cone!

alot of custom fiberglassing and leather

probably re xxx's 18's maybe 6-8 of them

on SQ amps like cactus about 30-50k

all xs batteries and mechman alts

kicker wiring for everything

oh yeah and 6.5 comps and silk dome tweeters probably something like sundowns reference set and powered by zed amps

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

this topic can really go so many different ways, but for me, the reletivly new guy to spl and how to build something in this category, i really dont have too much.but for my own build, which i am building right now, is a 87 vw golf. ***if i had the $$, i would put in 6 custom dc lvl6 10's, in a clamshell wall. i would power those little demons with 2 9k's and a bunch of xs 1600's., custom singer triple 270's, and of corse all the misc. that goes along with it. my biggest thing is that i would want to still be able to drive my ride, so it wouldnt be too harsh inside. gauges, steering wheel, seats....just a VERY loud set up. thats what i would build if i had the money..

Lol, Lv 6 10'

this is what i came up with....http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/72/68005426.jpg/

level6f.jpg68005426.jpg

lots and lots of funky pups on the same number of RF 15 k amps

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

lets see, i will take the titanic II, gut it. Use the engines to run generators, so i should have like 1 kajillion amps of power at 18v easy.

42,000 VVME subs

42,000 audiovox amps

42,000 super tweeters

no mids

Phase-linear head unit.

no batteries

done.

at least you tried.... :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: just tryin to make a post that is different from the usual build pics and :bandwagon: , sorry you didnt like it sir

42,000 VVME subs

42,000 audiovox amps

42,000 super tweeters

no mids

Phase-linear head unit.

no batteries

done.

at least you tried.... :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: just tryin to make a post that is different from the usual build pics and :bandwagon: , sorry you didnt like it sir

If you were trying to be different you could have searched lol, that would be different. There are like 5 of these i know of for sure. But I'm not trying to hate on you or play rent a mod. Just having some fun.

Archived